Friday, July 23, 2010

Trails

Well Ty was laid off from his job today. It was hard, but I feel we were prepared for the news. I have found much comfort in the quiet Whisperings of the Holy Ghost today. Almost constant peace and comfort has been spoken to my heart and mind through all my worries and concerns. How will we pay our bills? What about all my medical issues? How will we make it without medical ins for me? What is going to happen to us?


Marvin J. Ashton profoundly said " When sorrow, tragedy, and heartbreak occur in our lives, wouldn't it be comforting if when the whisperings of God say "Do you know why this has happened to you?" we could have the peace of mind to answer "No, but you do". Certainly peace is the opposite of fear. Peace is a blessing that comes to those who trust in God. It is established through indiviadual righteousness."

I trust my Father in Heaven and I am not scared. I know he is very aware of me and my family. He has a plan for us, and this is part of it. Hard times are still ahead, but I will go forward with faith. Because hope is better than fear any day:) And I know it will be ok! We are so very blessed.

This quote is the type of person I am striving to become:
"Be cheerful in all that you do. Live Joyfully. Live Happily. Live enthusiastically, knowing that god does not dwell in gloom and melencholy, but in light and love." ~ Ezra Taft Benson

Hope you all are having a great day, and a fun weekend!
Love ~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment