Wednesday, September 1, 2010

being cheerful

"Developing a cheerful disposition can permit an atmosphere wherein one's spirit can be nurtured and encouraged to blossom and bear fruit. Being  pessimistic and negative about our experiences will not enhance the quality of our lives. A determination to be of good cheer can help us and those around us enjoy life more fully." ~ Barbara Winder

This quote is another favorite of mine, sometimes when life gets hard and I want to just be pessimistic I think of those around me and how it affects them, you know the quote "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" is true in more ways than one. : ) And even if you ain't a mama there is still so many around you that are affected by your attitude.  I am going to try harder to be more positive, more picky about the things I choose to spend my time thinking about, talking about, and doing. This is one area I have really had to work on in my life, it is not always easy for me.   Life flows so much easier when I try my best to be positive. Not only for myself but for those around me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment