Monday, January 31, 2011

Divine Beauty

"When you push against the boundaries of experience into the twilight of the unknown, the Lord will strengthen you. The beauty of your eternal soul will begin to unfold."


~Elder Richard G. Scott
 
Oh how I love this quote. I like how he uses the word "beauty". We all have a certain divine beauty in each of us.  When life gets crazy and hard, it is so comforting to know God will strengthen you, he will be there, he will help you. And ultimately you are the one who benefits.
 
I remember when I  was getting ready to and then had my heart surgery. I was so worried about the scar. But as time went on I realized, it was nothing to be ashamed of.  When I see it now it reminds myself that I am a survivor, I am strong, I am beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment